Signs of Dyslexia are:
- Delayed Speech
- Mixing up sounds in multi-syllabic words
- Early stuttering or cluttering.
- Lots of ear infections.
- Can’t master tying shoes.
- Confusion over left versus right, over versus under, before versus after, and other directionality words and concepts.
- Late to establish a dominant hand
- Inability to correctly complete phonemic awareness tasks like rhyming
- Difficulty learning the names of the letters or sounds in the alphabet; difficulty writing the alphabet in order.
- Trouble correctly articulating R’s and L’s as well as M’s and N’s.
For a more complete list of Signs of Dyslexia, please visit http://www.BrightSolutions.us
Reprinted with prior permission from Susan Barton.